Comb Contest - Single! ***WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!***

This is Max (aka Maximus). He's a two year old Black Copper Marans Rooster and he's got 6 little ladies that think he's just grand.

He TOTALLY looks like a "Maximus". His name is perfect!!
big_smile.png

This is Max (aka Maximus). He's a two year old Black Copper Marans Rooster and he's got 6 little ladies that think he's just grand.

1. A great picture of a chicken’s comb. Well, my camera is not working as well as it should and let's face it ~its outdated BUT just for fun may we introduce SUPER COMB (btw we were calling him this before reading about the posting for comb pics! What a riot we had taking the pics too!)
  2. Breed ~White Leghorn
  3. Age ~ 4 Weeks plus 5 days
  4. Gender ~ Rooster (Cockerel)

Everyone elses photos are beautiful and well done! Hope everyone can enjoy the humorous side with this little guy! GO SOUP!

I thought there were some drop dead gorgeous roo's in this post until I came across this stud!!! WOW!!!! Making this fantastic creature into soup would be a shame! Imagine what all the girls would be missing! I LOVE it!

Breed: Red star
Age: I'm not sure, the picture was taken a long time ago. About three months, I'd think.

I thought there were some drop dead gorgeous roo's in this post until I came across this stud!!! WOW!!!! Making this fantastic creature into soup would be a shame! Imagine what all the girls would be missing! I LOVE it!

carlye828
No 'Soup' won't be hitting the pot...He's going to be our 'stud' here for the Leggy girls. We marked him so we could keep track of him...Super Comb (AKA Soup) has got a buddy chosen to help him hold down the fort...At a crazy 7 weeks old the world heard a solitary TINY crow. So we named the second roo we are keeping Early Crower AKA: E.C. (E.C. has two manly wattles though)

Thanks and we hope you all enjoy the laughs!

This is Harold. He's a 18 month old mixed breed roo. I've had him since he was an egg and has turned out to be a great buddy! He even comes and knocks on the backdoor when he wants attention.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom