Comb questions on Wyandottes **pics**

Quote:
Since his are packing peanuts I doubt that he'll get credit or refund for them.

And I thought I'd set the record straight.....I'm a girl... I had a cat named Noodleroo once.....

Quote:
Since his are packing peanuts I doubt that he'll get credit or refund for them.

And I thought I'd set the record straight.....I'm a girl... I had a cat named Noodleroo once.....

Sorry
smile.png
Hard to see thru the computer screen.

Its OK. I should have added a 'LOL' at the end. At one time, I ended all my pets names with 'roo'. Rustyroo, Sockaroo, Kittenroo and one of my favorites, Noodleroo. He was a stray; skinniest cat I'd ever seen. He would sit at the gate and 'cry' if DH didn't take him down to the pier to go fishing with him. He'd have to carry the bait, fishing pole, bucket...and the cat. Luckily, the cat liked to be carried over the shoulder. He'd just sort of hang there like a limp 'noodle'. Really cool cat. He'd also get on DH's chest and pull on his mustache when he wanted him to wake up. When we moved back into town from the country, he did not want to stay in the house. He was really serious about it, too. To make the long story shorter, he 'adopted' a neighbor of ours that was an Army Ranger that is disabled and still lives with him today. I think the cat actually knew that he needed him more than we did. I admire that, so, hence the username: Noodleroo.....

Back
Top Bottom