Combo playscape/coop/run is DONE!!!

thumbsup.gif

Love it! It's so nice when something can be multi-functional AND look great too! A+++

What a great idea! My husband and I have been going around and around about whether to build the playscape or the coop first...and you've solved our dilemma. I hope you don't mind if we steal your idea and build one here in Gainesville!

Thanks everyone!

Beekercat--Have fun building the playscape/coop! My only advice would be to have a "normal" roof for the coop if at all possible rather than a "flat" roof--much easier to build. We expect to see pictures as you go along--make sure you enter it into the contest. If you have any questions, just let me know. We'll have "sister" coops
big_smile.png
(I used to live in Jacksonville, so it would be great to have one in Florida!)

I'm still working on a morning routine with the chickens, but this morning I got the paper before I went to the coop to clean up. As I took the plastic sleeve off the newspaper I just about put it in the recycle bin but then realized it would make a great "glove" for cleaning up the poop board! I just used it as a glove to put the "deposits" into the compost bin. Worked great & just thought I'd share.

Back
Top Bottom