Combo playscape/coop/run is DONE!!!

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Oh man....now you've got us to thinking about the slide!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
I've been wondering if there was some way to get them to a bluebonnet patch so I could take their pictures in the bluebonnets....but it has disaster written all over it so I think they'll have to say home. But the swing....hmmmmm.....I can hear the BAWWWWWWWWK now!! As my husband likes to say--our EE Ethel is a "chicken" chicken--she's scared of everything (curious but scared).

Yep...I kept asking my daughter how much she REALLY uses the playhouse/slide portion and she wouldn't budge. It could have been a much easier roof & a 2 story coop!!
droolin.gif
Oh well, I'd rather she didn't grow up too fast like some seem to and I'm pleased that she still likes to be out in the backyard.

Thanks! I made the "Beak le Coop" sign (it's a play on our name), decorations on the nestbox bins and the inside portion of the pop door with my Cricut die cutting machine (another "bad habit" to start besides chickens
wink.png
) and vinyl and contact paper. The "fresh eggs" sign was purchased at from a vendor that sells all sorts of metal signs. I wanted to find some sort of chicken feed advertising sign but haven't found one yet...and am not sure where I'd put it if I found it!

Krissann--thanks for the sign link! That's a really neat vintage looking sign. The other companies I had googled up were alright, but some of them had really high shipping charges. Hmmmmm....now to find a place for the sign!

Back
Top Bottom