Come ask an 103 year old any question you can think of!!!!!

Ask a 104 year old you questions!
I know, I know. I had a "103" one last year. Meet Honeyma:

She was born Sept. 21st 1908. She is very smart and still has her mind.
She still gets dressed, takes a shower, and cleans up her room a bit without
help. She's stubborn, but loving and strong. Her birthday is in 4 months!
She will (of coarse) be 105! Amazing huh?!

Anyway, she loved it before when you all were asking her questions.
We aren't able to do a video for each, but I have an idea. I will tell you
all later. But I will sit down with her and ask the questions, and tell you in
her own words. Her own words are funny sometimes. Well, a lot of times.

Have fun and ask away!

*Edited because I forgot something*

Last edited:
Ask a 104 year old you questions!
She doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to sing this song to her at her party:

Awe...what a lovely woman!

I have a question: What piece of advice would you give to a young person searching for meaning in their life?

i had a friend that was born in 1903, his name was MR Wally Shields.he made his fortune developing the impulse isle. i used to spend hours listening to his stories about his life through out his time. he became a dear close friend over time and in listening to the stories and experiences of his life, he taught me life lessons that i carry with me every day with out blinking. when i was scared about something he would calm me down and explain how to deal with it. when i surpassed it, he complemented me. when i told him what i was going to do, he would either agree or suggest another approach. i don't know, i guess it would take years to try to figure what all he taught me and try to explain it. and maybe i will some day.

My heart just melts when I see pictures of your great grandma and how wonderful to still be able to take care of herself at that age..I would love to just give her a big ole HUG!

I do have some questions for her..Does she think we are headed to the Walton days where family lives with family to survive? Does she see us headed for a depression? What is her thoughts on the economy? Does she feel people need to plant anything that you can eat plus have live stock because prices are becoming to high to feed your family good food? Did she have a root cellar and did the potatoes plus all the last until the next growing season? If she did have a root cellar what foods did she or her family store and did it last until the next growing season? How did she stop natural pests/ insects from eating her food in the garden?

I will ask all these wonderful questions when she is better. Please read my last two posts in "Moving: Update!". Thanks...

Guys, it's been a long time. It's coming up on 6 years she's been gone. I still think about her every day. Anyone know where the link for the video went? I lost it and my parents can't find the hard drive the videos were on...

Back
Top Bottom