Come ask an 103 year old any question you can think of!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Songster

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    About 16 or 17
    Dark brown, but I think you need to be a little more respectful to her. She can before you, but that doesn't make her prehistoric.

2. Yea, lizard don't be mean :(

3. It's a gift that god has gave her to be here and for us to get to talk to her! :D

4. when you were a kid say 10 years old were you short or tall

5. Malibu99

Malibu99 Crowing

Apr 23, 2012
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    I have another question for her. What was/is her favorite and least favorite invention?

6. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Songster

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thank you! (I know I'm kinda sweet, but I would suggest you DO NOT get on my bad side!) [​IMG] LOL! (Seriously...)
    I know! Thank you!
    She said she was normal.
    Her favorite was a kitchen mixer (she did a lot of baking) and least favorite was dog food! [​IMG] She thinks of the silliest things!

She loves the attention but,
    she doesn't get what the big deal about her is. I tried to tell her that she is special, but she doesn't seem to think so. She just goes [​IMG]
    and I go, [​IMG] lol.

7. Malibu99

Malibu99 Crowing

Apr 23, 2012
    Cape Cod, Massachusetts
    My mom has another question for her (sorry LOL I am asking way too many questions.) Did she struggle during the Great Depression?

8. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Songster

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    It's okay! You can ask as many questions as you want! Not really, she said that they weren't really rich, so they didn't lose very many privileges. [​IMG]

9. did she have chickens as a kid and what were they named

10. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Songster

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Not as a kid, but when she had children. They didn't have names, they weren't really pets like they are now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: