Come ask an 103 year old any question you can think of!!!!!

What a remarkable lady, she looks so well! She obviously has a great sense of fun and has made the best of her life. I wonder what is the secret of her happiness?

Your gran sounds amazing. And fun! I wish I could sit and have a cup of tea with her and listen to her stories. I'm sure she's got loads!

And she is pretty special. My mom worked in an old-age home for years and I only met 2 people who passed the 100 year mark.

What a remarkable lady, she looks so well! She obviously has a great sense of fun and has made the best of her life. I wonder what is the secret of her happiness?
Thank you! Lots of family and friends to keep her busy! lol. And of coarse, GOD <3
Your gran sounds amazing. And fun! I wish I could sit and have a cup of tea with her and listen to her stories. I'm sure she's got loads!

And she is pretty special. My mom worked in an old-age home for years and I only met 2 people who passed the 100 year mark.
Thanks! I had an idea, sometime (if you want) you could pm me your phone # and she could call you some day when she feels good.
Would that do instead of a tea, lol. I'm sure she would be happy to do that!
did she ever meet someone famous
I will get to your question in the morning, she is sleeping right now. After all, it's 11:26 p.m. here...

Thank you, that is a lovely thought, but I'm in Ireland. It could get expensive! But tell her if she's got stories from her life that she'd like to share we'd love to hear them. I've always been curious about the old days and what people got up to before they had TV and internet, but my great grandmother passed when I was very young and I never got the chance to ask her. I'm sure your gran has lots of stories and impressions of things she's seen and lived through.

BTW what does she think of the internet? My grandfather flat-out refuses to comment
lol.png

Thank you, that is a lovely thought, but I'm in Ireland. It could get expensive! But tell her if she's got stories from her life that she'd like to share we'd love to hear them. I've always been curious about the old days and what people got up to before they had TV and internet, but my great grandmother passed when I was very young and I never got the chance to ask her. I'm sure your gran has lots of stories and impressions of things she's seen and lived through.

BTW what does she think of the internet? My grandfather flat-out refuses to comment
lol.png

Well, If we called you, it wouldn't cost anything because we have Ooma. You only pay tax on it! If you want... She doesn't like the internet. She doesn't understand it... LOL...

I have yet another question. LOL I just need to make a list.

Where was her first date? Was it love at first sight?

She doesn't really remember right now of where, but it was in collage and no, no love at first sight... I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT TILL COLLAGE!!!! lol, i'm not that patient....

what was the first movie she saw at a movie theater? my grandmas first movie she saw at a theater was old yeller and she cried when the dog died.
She doesn't remember... sorry. But she said that a man played the music on a piano, for the film.
did she ever meet someone famous
Yes, somebody from "Lawerence welk" that goes to our church.

Back
Top Bottom