Come quick there's a chicken in the.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
LOL I just about died a few minutes ago!! My mom comes flying into the house from the side where the motorhome is parked yelling grab a gun there's a chicken in the cat coop! I'm sitting here in the office and you know how it is,, you hear the frantic voice, the screaming, and you think "OMG it's something awful" and you jump and run as fast as you can. I go flying out the door behind her and then it hit me what she just said to me "There is a chicken in the cat coop....."
So I stopped on the porch and she keeps running,, realizes I'm not behind her and comes back to see me sitting on the porch laughing like a nutcase about chickens in the catcoop! I looked and her and asked if she had any idea what she just said to me? And she got a realllllly funny look that said she knew exactly what had come out of her mouth lol!
I pretty much figured it was Pudster in the ChickenCoop,, but we went to see and sure enough there was Puddy laying in the coop. But we sure got a good giggle out of the chicken in the cat coop!

lau.gif
yuckyuck.gif

Cat Coop!
lol.png
Can I steal that? I call mine something else.

Yes I have a house for the cats. Look what came out of it last night:

15498_img_0075.jpg

It tried coming in the Imp Coop I had to shut the screen door on it's head. I think Ma and Pa raccoon have kicked it to the curb. And it was waiting for me this morning.

Imp- Do Raccoons eat imps?
roll.png

That's the cat coop right behind the raccoon. It's just a little guy, smaller than the cats. He was so friendly but wary. I was within 2 inches of his face when I took that pix. I don't really want him, so yes Debi he's yours.

WOW,
Tell your mom. Better Pudster than Raccooney. And say
frow.gif
to your mom. Does she know that you are a celebrity here?

Imp-OMG i've named it.

Quote:
I'm sure if you asked BYCers would be happy to relocate about 8 million to your yard.
lol.png

Imp- I'm glad mine don't mess with the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom