Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
NO. HATCHERY QUALITY. I DESPISE THEM.

English Buff Orps are bearable.

American Buff Orps are.... well, they aren't the worst.

Hatchery buff orps.... I MADE A WHOLE RANT THREAD ON THEM FOR PETE'S SAKE. UNACCEPTABLE.
I love them anyway. I'm hatchery quality too

@EmmaRainboe here is my lovely BO, Crazy

IMG_0610.JPG

You know when somebody hasnt seen you in a while and they slap you on the back kinda hard it might be a texas thing but they do it too hard and the next time someone does that to me I'm literally gonna haul off and slap their back as hard as i can and say aww how are you in the calmest voice ever

You know when somebody hasnt seen you in a while and they slap you on the back kinda hard it might be a texas thing but they do it too hard and the next time someone does that to me I'm literally gonna haul off and slap their back as hard as i can and say aww how are you in the calmest voice ever
YES. OMG.

Also, don't think it's a Texas rhing. Pretty sure it's just a human thing.
People that know me know to just give me a hug because it means more to me than a back ace.

I know this has probably been asked a million times but what’s everyone’s favorite chicken breed?
I love silkies, but I also really want some polish (had one for about 12 weeks but turned out to be a cockerel that was on the aggressive side) and a (all da colors) cochin, and a ENGLISH orp, and a OEGB, and a serama, and a silver barnevelder, and a .... basically all the breeds in the world.

Back
Top Bottom