Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
1632269486685.png

Woah, no new posts since Sunday?! What is this thread, and what happened to the Random Rambling that had 10 new pages every time I closed my eyes for one second?!:eek:

I hope each of you are doing really well, and that your days have been filled with lots of peace and joy - you all really deserve it! ❤️

Also - Mochi isn't really sick! I guess Paranoid Chicken Keeper kicked in... The fluffy marshmallow is strutting around and brooding on the first thing she sees, as usual! :lol:

View attachment 2841804
Woah, no new posts since Sunday?! What is this thread, and what happened to the Random Rambling that had 10 new pages every time I closed my eyes for one second?!:eek:

I hope each of you are doing really well, and that your days have been filled with lots of peace and joy - you all really deserve it! ❤️

Also - Mochi isn't really sick! I guess Paranoid Chicken Keeper kicked in... The fluffy marshmallow is strutting around and brooding on the first thing she sees, as usual! :lol:
Oh thank goodness!

EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you, my wonderful friend? :hugs

EMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you, my wonderful friend? :hugs
Doing pretty good! How are you?

Back
Top Bottom