Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
No, they just stink.
Like, really bad.
Gag-bad, if you get a fresh corpse or squirt.
They're actually kind of cute.
The smell lingers, too -- it's awful if you accidentally squish one and it gets stuck to your sock and you don't notice it for several minutes while you're pacing around the room, trying to figure out where the heck the thing died.

Eek 🤢
Yeah I just looked up some pictures, tiny little things with a lot of S T I N K
They congregate inside the house every winter.
And then they just kind of... transform into ladybugs, I guess, because we always get a ton of ladybugs on the windows in the spring. Dozens, so they must transform and multiply.
Actually, ladybugs smell bad, too, if you squish them.

And then they just kind of... transform into ladybugs, I guess, because we always get a ton of ladybugs on the windows in the spring. Hundreds, so they must transform and multiply.
I used to get TONS of ladybugs in my room in the spring - particularly on the windowsill and on my sink. Which was not fun because I am scared of ladybugs. (Don't judge me.... :oops: )

I used to get TONS of ladybugs in my room in the spring - particularly on the windowsill and on my sink. Which was not fun because I am scared of ladybugs. (Don't judge me.... :oops: )
I'm told that my sister used to try to eat them when she was little.
Like, baby/toddler little.
So cute (says the younger one).

And then they just kind of... transform into ladybugs, I guess, because we always get a ton of ladybugs on the windows in the spring. Dozens, so they must transform and multiply.
And then they return to the Sapphire Sebright room and the cycle begins again

We don’t get any kind of bug activity like that. Except for the June bugs but they don’t really do much and aren’t around for long.

Back
Top Bottom