Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
That must’ve took a lot of explaining:gig
You have no idea...:lau and when I finished, I was greeted with silence...I could barely come by the next day to welcome people - I just wanted the earth to swallow myself whole and never show myself there again! :gig
And then, 2 hours after I explained myself, one person (Who I REALLY respect), said, "Well." Then my post was deleted. I have no idea who reported it, but at least my record is now clean! :lol:

lov ehow your ehodling then amllslsllsls with oen hannndnndndndddd
Alright, my friend.
It was a dark and stormy night...
Wait - wrong line, sorry.
Okay, so this is basically what happened - I welcome new members to BYC, and sometimes, because my fingers would hurt if I typed each individual message, I would copy this:

Hi, and welcome to BYC! So excited you joined! :wee
Make yourself at home in this amazing community!

and paste it on each thread, then personalize it.
Anyway, one night it was super late and I was quickly welcoming people as fast as I can before I collapsed into sleep. A person in my family had been trying to convince me to play this game, and gave me this code that I was supposed to copy and paste into the game-thingy box as a password.
Well, it turns out I forgot to take it out of my paste-thingy, and I accidentally pasted it instead of the welcome message, and didn't realize what had happened until the next day, and by then, it was too late, and I couldn't edit it!
And the worst part? You know how my family loves squishmallows? The code was along the lines of #MegaSquish3510. Of all the things it could have been...:th
sldkjfsldkfjsldkjfsljwoierjowiu that sounds scary
Honestly? EVERYONE.
Like, two of the welcomers who I really respect quoted it and was like, WHAT?!
they be liek
smiley_woot.gif

That must’ve took a lot of explaining:gig
yes :lol:

You have no idea...:lau and when I finished, I was greeted with silence...I could barely come by the next day to welcome people - I just wanted the earth to swallow myself whole and never show myself there again! :gig
And then, 2 hours after I explained myself, one person (Who I REALLY respect), said, "Well." Then my post was deleted. I have no idea who reported it, but at least my record is now clean! :lol:
Well I guess it’s good it got taken down. They’ll probably forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom