Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I want to be be nine out of ten (mutiny!!!) but I'm probably one out of ten lol! *Goes to clear 60 tabs*
Even in the worst of my scroll-wheel-clicking, I was never that bad. Maybe thirty, at most, and that was a while ago.
(I mean, there was that one time that I helped judge a contest and had to look at a lot of pictures, but that was one time).

Just in case y’all would also like to be able to say you speak 4, 5, 6 languages. 😉😜😂

For the second one scroll down past the pictures LOL

https://www4.uwsp.edu/psych/dog/languag1.htm

https://www.vonfalconer.com/commands.html
First thing that I read:
1610842412236.png

Lovely.

Whoa that’s cool
Right!? :love most of the working dogs like German Shepherds, Belgian Malinois, etc. are trained in German, Czech, or French or a combination of them. Dutch is less common I think but still used sometimes.

I like them too because then you don’t have a bunch of randos trying to make your dog do stuff :lau or rather, they still try but he won’t listen 😂🤣

Therefore, any future dog will be trained at least partially in a foreign language or at least use the foreign language for when I really need it to listen and let other people use whatever English commands they want so it doesn’t mess up the dog’s training.

If a dog hears a word too much, it starts to lose meaning so this way it won’t cause who’s gonna try to say foreign commands to it LOL but any foster dogs or guide dog puppies, etc. would, of course, be trained in English for that same reason. Harder to adopt a dog out if he doesn’t know English 😂🤣 or at least hand signals.

Plus it just sounds cool! I think I would mix and match though cause I don’t like how some of the commands sound so I would use different ones that I like 😂 OR! Maybe train one dog in German and one in French or whatever so they don’t get confused when I’m not talking to them haha

Back
Top Bottom