Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Yes... I am confused. :gig
Main character next in line for the throne, both lose their parent's, both run away, both have the one person they love come and find them, both go back to challenge what ever is threatening their home, both defeat it and become the ruler they were meant to be. The End.

Main character next in line for the throne, both lose their parent's, both run away, both have the one person they love come and find them, both go back to challenge what ever is threatening their home, both defeat it and become the ruler they were meant to be. The End.
This is perfect.

I wish my brothers would turn into bears. 😤
🤨

perfect

How did the Faverolles vs EE get on the active threads list? Confusion.
@Justabackyardchicken come here and put in that screaming pic

Yeah.... all the rambling threads just died when they moved them.
yeah...
and they wouldnt have died if they started in that forum though (not blaming you tho, Jade)

Jade, what do you think of my custom title? :lol:
how about something more like REAL ameraucana checker? cuz you also check if they are real, not just the spelling

Back
Top Bottom