Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
This is Prodigal Son. It took a long time to type this out.

it's about this guy (Malcolm) who's dad is a serial killer. He became a detective and everyone said that's he's really good because he understands the murderers. His dad always wants to help him solve cases and can be helpful sometimes. So anyway in the season 1 finale Malcolm is framed for the the murder of his ex girlfriend's murderer. He learns that his father isn't actually a serial killer! He was an assassin for Mr.Endicot (rich guy who's dating Malcom's mother.) Mr.Endicot framed Malcolm for murder because Malcolm's father broke the deal and revealed that he wasn't a serial killer! Paisley (Malcolm's sister who's a reporter) also learns this. The real reason Malcom's father ever assassinated anyone is because Mr.Endicot threatened to harm Malcom, Malcom's mother (I don't remember her name), and Paisley if Malcom's father didn't work for him! Meanwhile, Mr.Endicot is on a date with Malcolm's mother and he leaves the room for a moment. Malcom's mother goes to see what he's doing and witnesses Mr.Endicot stab the sheriff in the gut and shove him in the trunk if his car! She runs back into the dining room and when Mr.Endicot comes back in she wacks him in the head with a plate and takes the keys to his car! Then she runs and gets in his car but he gets in one of his other cars so she runs into the side of the car that he's in and somehow manages to drive to the hospital with the stabbed sheriff in the trunk. Meanwhile back in prison, Malcolm's father says that the only way to save themselves and their family (already too late for the ex girlfriend) is to kill Mr.Endicot! Then Malcolm's mother pays the bail and gets him out of prison (he's still on house arrest.) He manages to get some weird tools and actually take of the thing on his ankle (he can now leave his house without anyone knowing.) Him and his sister confront Me.Endicot and Mr.Endicot stupidly boasts about how hes never been caught before then threatens to murder Malcolm and Paisley since they know the truth. Then Malcolm pulls out a gun and points it right at Mr.Endicots head. Mr.Endicot teases him and says he's all bluff like his mother and goes on about how he'll never pull the trigger because he's to afraid of being just like his father. Suddenly Paisley comes from behind Mr.Endicot and slits his throat! Then Mr.Endicot attempts to fight back at her so she stabs him in the chest multiple times until he falls to the ground.

wow I'm so sorry if its okay could you tell me how she broke her hip?
I assume she got pushed off the perch. The day before I found her she started getting braver and trying to sleep on the top perch, with her being lowest in the pecking order and 1/3 the size of all the other chickens I assume they weren't happy about it and kicked her off.

I assume she got pushed off the perch. The day before I found her she started getting braver and trying to sleep on the top perch, with her being lowest in the pecking order and 1/3 the size of all the other chickens I assume they weren't happy about it and kicked her off.
Wow, I'm so sorry I feel bad for all the chickens at the lowest of the pecking order mine were so mean to this one rooster that when it would rain they wouldn't let him in the run or the coop so he had to stay in the rain till I saw and put in in the house.

Back
Top Bottom