Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Why do blackberries cost so much? I’ve literally seen them grow wild. They are good though.
They're tricky to harvest and ship -- the berries are very fragile to pick, so they're probably rather labor-intensive, or expensive to process in the first place with whatever machinery they use.

I just realized that the last time I saw one of my chickens was a little under a month ago. I knew that she was starting to become a little more flighty so I let her do her own thing but now she's gone and I feel so guilty. I don't even know what happened to her but she deserved so much better. Rest in peace my dear little Evie. It feels so wrong to only finally say that now. I know I already said this but I feel like a terrible person right now. I didn't even notice that one of my favorite chickens was missing! Losing chickens usually doesn't leave me in tears but this time it did. Im sorry for the long depressing post.
I'm so sorry.
My welsummer is the loudest, she screams when she wants treats. I love her and her speckled eggs though. View attachment 2502335
THATS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE

My welsummer is the loudest, she screams when she wants treats. I love her and her speckled eggs though. View attachment 2502335
You just described Raven! (except for the speckled eggs part)
IMG_20200927_150202901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom