Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Standard poodles can be pretty muscular; fluffy coats don’t show it. They were originally German water retrievers until more popular dogs ousted them out. To this day, they are still kick ass water dogs who love the sport.

I think the spouse meant colour? I have no idea. We’re both super tired. 😅
I could totally see him as a blue splash calico silkie ( I think that's what it would be called?) Although i'm no silkie expert so thats probably wrong 🤣🤣🤣 Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 3.28.43 PM.png

Catch me in a few years with a Mini poo agility dog
That would be so awesome! If you were close by Ohio, I would so totally go watch! A min poo would be incredible to watch!

I’m hoping to eventually get a poodle in the future. I would love a standard but my spouse would prefer a miniature. I found a UKC show breeder who’s standards are on the smaller side (and beautiful).

How about you? Have you found anyone yet? ❤️

I did, and then decided I'd rather a mini Poodle. If you know of a standard poodle breeders who has dogs in the 19"-20" range PLEASE pm me...

For Standards, I'd get a dog from Alue in a heart beat. Kelsey offered to mentor me, I need to follow up. I also like Cosmic Caliber

For Minis, Calrion , Absolute Silver, Or Harmony Miniature Poodles

I did, and then decided I'd rather a mini Poodle. If you know of a standard poodle breeders who has dogs in the 19"-20" range PLEASE pm me...

For Standards, I'd get a dog from Alue in a heart beat. Kelsey offered to mentor me, I need to follow up. I also like Cosmic Caliber

For Minis, Calrion , Absolute Silver, Or Harmony Miniature Poodles
If you don’t mind, I think I’m going to look those places up.

The breeder I found’s kennel is Shyre Poodles. I spent quite a while hoping to glimpse any height measurements, but alas I couldn’t.

Back
Top Bottom