Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Don’t know what that is, but I’ll take your word for it!
You never seen "Jeremiah Johnson"?! If you like a good story by watching, and not just by reading, then you need to watch it. A fairly old movie. That is Robert Redford in the title character in his prime. One of his best performances. But, the story is what makes the movie.
Based on a true person but as with most movies, and some books as well, that are based on true events, it has been fictionalized to some extent to add more drama. Still worth wasting a couple to 3 hours of your life on.

Catch me in a few years with a Mini poo agility dog
:love I want one so bad lol but I want a standard. Though minis and toys are cool too!! I just love poodles.

And I wanna do agility too!! As well as other sports like nose work and possibly rally or obedience.

I’ve been really liking dock diving and especially disc more and more too cause I see a ton of people on Instagram competing in it and have been learning more 😂🤣

I think I would want a border collie or Aussie for that though haha I loveeeee all the herding and sporting breeds as well as shepherds and a few smaller breed and terriers haha

I have my list for a next dog “narrowed down” to Golden, Lab, Border Collie, Aussie, Brittany, or German Shorthaired Pointer haha

Been debating on a springer or other spaniel too or a Viszla or Weim 😂 or Papillon, Rat Terrier, Boston Terrier, JRT, even a Chihuahua 😂🤣 I want just about every breed there is haha cause I would also LOVE a Samoyed or Icelandic Sheepdog, Lapphund, elkhound, those types of dogs but they’re rarer.

I would also LOVE a Malinois or GSD eventually but that just doesn’t really fit my lifestyle right now I don’t think. But I wanna do aaaaaaaaaallllllllll the bitey sports 😂🤣😭🙈

Sorry, I’m rambling now as per usual. :oops:

Anyway, poodles are cool and dog sports are cool. :love

I used to really want a toy or mini poodle to do a dog dancing routine with hahah I even once made up a routine with Jonas Brothers Burnin Up 😂🤣😭

-Whispers- I like standard poodles. Awesome agility dogs, fantastic at water sports, snuggly with their owners, can be very protective, and a coat that can styled! But my human love is a dog groomer, so that makes it so much easier.
Poodles are amazing and so many people don’t realize how athletic they are! Just thinks theyre frou-frou dogs

I know SEVERAL water and field trial champion poodles.

I think silkies are more fluffy than curly...

I think they'd be polish chickens.. a normal body with a glorious topknot..
:eek: :love
Poodles aren't even really in that cut anymore unless showing...

more common cuts include

The german : View attachment 2548340

Town and Country : View attachment 2548344

Kennel Clip : View attachment 2548345

The lamb : View attachment 2548348

And more :)
i like lamb and German plus the sporting one and puppy myself 😊

Back
Top Bottom