Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Not a doodle fan, they are cute, not my thing though.. I've met too many that where quite literally out of their minds.

the doodle look usually includes a beard, YUCK I will not have a dog tracking food and water all over the place via its beard.

I've seen poodles shaved down the same all the way through the coat.. they look.. not like poodles.

I like mine to have some floof
Yeah true, there’s a ton that are crazy!!! Hahah I mostly just like the look though cause they’re cute but hadn’t thought of the beard thing 😂🤣🙈

But yeah I like floof too!! :love

And I will say though if I ever did get a doodle, the only one I would get would either be a very nice multigenerational goldendoodle or an Australian Labradoodle. Probably the latter. Some of those are really nice dogs and sporty, health tested, etc. :love I would never get like a bernedoodle or Aussie doodle or anything like that 😂

Oh really? Guess I’ve just got lucky with both mine lol. Both are calm sweet dogs. Of course they have more energy as puppies, but they aren’t out of their mind. :lol:

Yeah, as a dog trainer I have "fixed" A LOT of peoples neurotic doodles...

And if you get a multi generation (75% poodle or more).. why not just get a poodle?

I don't really see the hype in doodles at all.. but thats just me. And no hate to doodle owners, just my thoughts,

Oh really? Guess I’ve just got lucky with both mine lol. Both are calm sweet dogs. Of course they have more energy as puppies, but they aren’t out of their mind. :lol:
There are some really neurotic crazy ones out there unfortunately 😂🤣😭 although some of that may have to do with the owners. 🤔🤔

Hmmm.... personally I love a good amount of floof on the head. This was the cut my Cookie Monster always got. He was a golden doodle.

3A541CC8-ACF2-45A0-915F-807BA455BFB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom