Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I go to sleep at 3:30 and wake up at 6 on the regular. :lol:
That’s very unhealthy, Emma. You need as much sleep as you can get 9-10 hours at least. Please work on your sleep schedule, it will not only help you to feel better in general but you will have a lot more motivation to do things you need, like clean the chicken coop, do homework, and study.

That’s very unhealthy, Emma. You need as much sleep as you can get 9-10 hours at least. Please work on your sleep schedule, it will not only help you to feel better in general but you will have a lot more motivation to do things you need, like clean the chicken coop, do homework, and study.
x2

Not sure if it’s the same case for Emma- but I don’t CHOOSE to stay up. I’ve had terrible insomnia since I was a toddler. I just can’t sleep.

Back
Top Bottom