Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
Why the heck is it glowing??
IT KILLS THESE
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Dementor 1/6 Scale Figure
DON'T ASK ME WHY IS IT GLOWING IT KILLS THESE

THE RABBIT
There is a purity to the rabbit, one that is incredibly rare. These people, no matter how many cynical or bitter ideas the world may give them, will always have a curious innocence to them. The world interests them greatly, and they want to explore it without being judged harshly. They are very sensitive and emotional, and are not embarrassed to show this. They can lack confidence at times, because they may have others put them down and make them feel like they are not as strong as everyone else. This is untrue, those with this patronus have beautiful hearts and serene souls deep within them, no matter what else goes on in their life. They need to hold onto this to find their true happiness. The most common house for the rabbit patronus is Hufflepuff.

This true about you Anna? I can find another one for you if you want :)

@Fuchsia this is you using a Bunny wabbit to kill Dementers

Me View attachment 2722680
I am Owl

THE OWL

The patronus of an owl symbolizes a strong aura of wisdom, and individuals with it shine intellectually. They are not very social people, but they tend to be very admired for the impression their blatant knowledge of the world. Others tend to be comfortable going to these persons for advice, because they know they are trustworthy. They enjoy this reputation, as they love having the ability to steer others into the proper direction. Common in bird patronuses, the owl has a strong spirit that gives them a freedom to do as they please, with little interference of the opinion’s of society. The most common signs for an owl patronus are Aries and Capricorn, the most common house is Ravenclaw.

Back
Top Bottom