Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
got a brand new art set today 🥳

Attachments

• IMG_0944[1].JPG
    IMG_0944[1].JPG
    731.9 KB · Views: 2
Went rock hounding. Not entirely sure what it is. It's white with like pastel blue veins.

View attachment 2736174
....Looks like a rock you found, possibly on the beach, due to the fact that all of Washington's beaches are just big piles of barnacle-covered rocks - the large ones, that is - that you often cut your feet and twist your ankles in - and, amongst these wretched boulders, your eyes sought out a beautiful little stone, in all of it's gentle, soft beauty. You picked it up, and are now holding it in your hand. The ancient seas gently carved this rock with care, the frothing waves caressing it and rendering the stone smooth. As this stone slowly formed in the depths of the ocean, rivulets of pastel blue knitted themselves deep within the rock, adding a hint of marbling as it continued to age. This ancient stone traveled across the deep waters, eventually finding itself nestled amongst the dark, barnacle-drenched boulders, and there it lay, for ages upon ages....until you found it. This little stone had finally found a home... ❤️

.....Or it could just be a rock you found sitting on the side of a road. :)

twas a joke

Yumm

...............................................wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt

how

not likely

sorry not sorry

no he's not

if you are okay with sharing your age it's fine.

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

might be better to do in a pm but there's nothing wrong with talking about age

I do that

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ikr :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

true

same thing just ones online :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

that's awesome!!

Me

still looks like cat food. I would still eat it though

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look who's talking!

I do the same

the upper twenties

good for you

better for you

best for you

sure

the upper teens or younger twenties

they all looked the same

croissant and sausage is good and that's pretty much the same Meat and a flaky pastry

Your hand looks younger in this one 🤨

15-16

yes

I post a pic in a minute

hight?
human?

....Looks like a rock you found, possibly on the beach, due to the fact that all of Washington's beaches are just big piles of barnacle-covered rocks - the large ones, that is - that you often cut your feet and twist your ankles in - and, amongst these wretched boulders, your eyes sought out a beautiful little stone, in all of it's gentle, soft beauty. You picked it up, and are now holding it in your hand. The ancient seas gently carved this rock with care, the frothing waves caressing it and rendering the stone smooth. As this stone slowly formed in the depths of the ocean, rivulets of pastel blue knitted themselves deep within the rock, adding a hint of marbling as it continued to age. This ancient stone traveled across the deep waters, eventually finding itself nestled amongst the dark, barnacle-drenched boulders, and there it lay, for ages upon ages....until you found it. This little stone had finally found a home... ❤️

.....Or it could just be a rock you found sitting on the side of a road. :)
I'm dead. :lau

So beautifully written too. :gig

I meant what kind of rock.

I'm thinking the blue veins are common opal. It's common in that area and common opal can come in pastel blue. I'm not entirely sure. Still very very new to rock hounding.

I'm dead. :lau

So beautifully written too. :gig

I'm thinking the blue veins are common opal. It's common in that area and common opal can come in pastel blue. I'm not entirely sure. Still very very new to rock hounding.
*Bows*
We shall call it, "The Ballad of the Rock" :lau
Actually, we must name this highly-esteemed rock.....Rocky? Stoney? Bob? Granite...?

:smack

twas a joke

Yumm

...............................................wwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt

how

not likely

sorry not sorry

no he's not

:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

might be better to do in a pm but there's nothing wrong with talking about age

I do that

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ikr :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

true

same thing just ones online :lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

that's awesome!!

Me

still looks like cat food. I would still eat it though

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Look who's talking!

I do the same

the upper twenties

good for you

better for you

best for you

sure

the upper teens or younger twenties

they all looked the same

croissant and sausage is good and that's pretty much the same Meat and a flaky pastry

Your hand looks younger in this one 🤨

15-16

yes

I post a pic in a minute

hight?
No it’s not. It is literally against BYC rules for underage people to post their ages. And even if it WASN’T against the rules, it’s still stupid because there are a lot of weirdos online and you never know. It’s not safe. Nobody is doing it to be a hard ass or anything. Just don’t want to see anything to happen. Also even above 18 it’s kinda dumb. I would say not to until like 20 or 25 😂🤔

Back
Top Bottom