Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
I'm pretty good! I've been busy building a second coop. I'm dividing my flock in two. A bantam flock, and a standard flock. :D
How about you? How have you been?
I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well! That sounds so exciting! (I often dream of having my own little bantam flock....) Have fun with that project!
Things over here haven't been so good...but through the LORD's Grace, we are working towards hope and healing. Despite the stress, fear, and unknown awaiting us, I know that I can look to The Holy One for strength and comfort. ❤️

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well! That sounds so exciting! (I often dream of having my own little bantam flock....) Have fun with that project!
Thank you! Yes, I'm very excited. I think all of my chickens will be a lot happier in separate flocks.

Things over here haven't been so good...but through the LORD's Grace, we are working towards hope and healing. Despite the stress, fear, and unknown awaiting us, I know that I can look to The Holy One for strength and comfort. ❤️
I'm sorry you've been having a tough time. I really hope things get better for you soon. Stay strong, and remember that you've got lots of friends here that you can turn to if you need some extra hope and encouragement.

Please switch with me. Super dry here. I love the rain. (Though the chickens don’t) photo of our lush green lawn.
Grass.jpg

My lawn is drowning.

Back
Top Bottom