Comeing when called?

I'm thinking the same thing, mine follow me but it's going to be a bit sad when they decide they don't want to
Mine are about 3 weeks. Yesterday I tryed to walk them back to there brooder an they were like " na we want play outside more" An of course it was Marcus!!!! (That boy!! He has even begun to chace the chickens! An they are bigger than him!) Tyrion is still my good sweet boy.

My oldest is 3 weeks and he still gets worried when he can't see me and will still follow me - beep beep is 10 days younger but seems to be a bit braver and will begin wandering off into the garden before he realises I haven't followed and starts crying for me too

I started at four weeks old to give mealworms and earth worms as treats. Both if my geese love them. They still follow me around and bug me to flip things for them to get the worms and they are three years old now. They come when they are called and I trained them with treats. They both recognize their names but I also have ducks and Guineas so everyone just comes to a duck duck duck call or Guinea Guinea guinea guinea call both said very quickly. When the geese are close to me I just say Gemma or Chewy and they come.

Back
Top Bottom