Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.35.42 PM.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.36.13 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.36.13 PM.png
    582.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.36.51 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-01-31 at 7.36.51 PM.png
    373.2 KB · Views: 4
I don't currently have any ducks. They are funny though. I had one boy who used to like to sit on my lap and he would hop off to poop, very polite. Ducks are also feed trough eaters and like company when they eat. One time they were in my garden and ate all the corn they could reach, and they wanted to show it to me also, they were proud.

I don't currently have any ducks. They are funny though. I had one boy who used to like to sit on my lap and he would hop off to poop, very polite. Ducks are also feed trough eaters and like company when they eat. One time they were in my garden and ate all the corn they could reach, and they wanted to show it to me also, they were proud.
buy some more great to have around they scavenge and eat your insect pests

And if u have a mesqutio probelm get muscoveys they eat them and control them well

Back
Top Bottom