Coming Soon! TSEE PHOTO CONTESTS

Are you going to join us?!

• Total voters
Hello everyone! I am Texasclucker and I have some very exciting news this is still in the making but should be happening very soon(the first of every month is what us judges and organizers have been talking about) For the first time ever in history we have the amazingly stupendous TSEE Photo contest and who are the amazing judges and wonderful people who are helping me with this you may ask? ) none other than. The wonderful (Sweaterthebroodyrooster judging second place
The Queen Herself EmmaRainboe judging third place
And The Glorious EverythingDucks! Judging forth) Please stay tuned into this thread if you would like to give us the privilege to judge your beautiful pictures!
(Octobers planned photo contest is for a paired picture of a goat and a rabbit!) but could and may change!!!) And also note that we are also thinking of making this a prize winning contest as well we are talking about awarding a one of a kind custom sticker designed by one of the amazing people doing this! that says you won first place! But we haven’t decided yet. That is all for now please vote in the poll above ☝️I speak for us all when I say We look forward to judging your photos! And not in a bad way!
View attachment 2846830
I can’t wait! It’s going to be so much fun seeing all the photos and I’m really looking forward to working with y’all.

What do you mean by paired picture?
An animal pair in the picture. We are thinking about doing a rabbit and goat for the first one. So, the photo would be of a rabbit and goat together.

What sort if sticker would the prize be?
The design would look something like the picture in the first post.

An animal pair in the picture. We are thinking about doing a rabbit and goat for the first one. So, the photo would be of a rabbit and goat together.
So is it like a new photo challenge every month (rooster mid crow, silhouettes, flower close ups, black and white and wildlife) or will it always be paired animals?

So is it like a new photo challenge every month (rooster mid crow, silhouettes, flower close ups, black and white and wildlife) or will it always be paired animals?
Good question! I’m not sure yet. I’ll have to talk to Texas about that.

Back
Top Bottom