Coming Soon! TSEE PHOTO CONTESTS

Are you going to join us?!

• Total voters
Pics

Texasclucker

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏COW POOP👏🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
Hello everyone! I am Texasclucker and I have some very exciting news this is still in the making but should be happening very soon(the first of every month is what us judges and organizers have been talking about) For the first time ever in history we have the amazingly stupendous TSEE Photo contest and who are the amazing judges and wonderful people who are helping me with this you may ask? ) none other than. The wonderful (Sweaterthebroodyrooster judging second place
The Queen Herself EmmaRainboe judging third place
And The Glorious EverythingDucks! Judging forth) Please stay tuned into this thread if you would like to give us the privilege to judge your beautiful pictures!
(Octobers planned photo contest is for a paired picture of a goat and a rabbit!) but could and may change!!!) And also note that we are also thinking of making this a prize winning contest as well we are talking about awarding a one of a kind custom sticker designed by one of the amazing people doing this! that says you won first place! But we haven’t decided yet. That is all for now please vote in the poll above ☝️I speak for us all when I say We look forward to judging your photos! And not in a bad way!
3A116FCC-2E43-4E26-80CE-5325A0693318.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it would be easier if it was a chicken and a rabbit or some other animal that is more commonly kept.
Have to agree, Theres not gonna be a lot of members willing to wrangle a goat and a rabbit to stage the photo. Or even have both animals.
I tried a comp once which was chicken and anything else, and still only got a handful of entries.

Back
Top Bottom