TSEE'S Official 1st Ever Photo Contest

Texasclucker

🇺🇸🇺🇸👏COW POOP👏🇺🇸🇺🇸
Mar 31, 2021
The Lonestar State
Hello! everyone im finally starting the contest my apologies for this being a day late I wasn't feeling so up to snuff yesterday but without further ado, I present to you TSEES FIRST EVER CONTEST! Entries are open until November 5th to give you a bit of time to collect your materials or make or buy your costumes. The theme highest voted was ---- HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!----
4A5C2F11-034A-4887-925A-840424C4B84D.jpeg

My wonderful fellow judges!
@sweaterthebroodyrooster judging second place
@EmmaRainboe judging third place
@EverythingDucks! Judging forth
--------------------------------
The prize is a custom-made picture that is our logo and it says your username and that you won first place! ------- - - - ------ - - - - -- - --
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:
Hello! everyone im finally starting the contest my apologies for this being a day late I wasn't feeling so up to snuff yesterday but without further ado, I present to you TSEES FIRST EVER CONTEST! Entries are open until November 5th to give you a bit of time to collect your materials or make or buy your costumes. The theme highest voted was ---- HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!----
4A5C2F11-034A-4887-925A-840424C4B84D.jpeg

My wonderful fellow judges!
Sweaterthebroodyrooster judging second place
EmmaRainboe judging third place
EverythingDucks! Judging forth
--------------------------------
The prize is a custom-made picture that is our logo and it says your username and that you won first place! ------- - - - ------ - - - - -- - --
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
I will be entering this one!

Back
Top Bottom