Ended Poultry Paparazzi, a Cell Phone Photo Contest

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@mararva, @Bawkmeow, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Poultrybonkers, @CCsGarden, @Desertvalleychickens, @Certified Chicken Lover, @PopoMyers, @RebelFord81, & @Jenbirdee
@mararva

@Bawkmeow

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@Poultrybonkers

@CCsGarden

@Desertvalleychickens

@Certified Chicken Lover

@PopoMyers

@RebelFord81

@Jenbirdee

@mararva, @Bawkmeow, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Poultrybonkers, @CCsGarden, @Desertvalleychickens, @Certified Chicken Lover, @PopoMyers, @RebelFord81, & @Jenbirdee, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
Congratulations everyone! :clap

@mararva

@Bawkmeow

@Fluster Cluck Acres

@Poultrybonkers

@CCsGarden

@Desertvalleychickens

@Certified Chicken Lover

@PopoMyers

@RebelFord81

@Jenbirdee

@mararva, @Bawkmeow, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Poultrybonkers, @CCsGarden, @Desertvalleychickens, @Certified Chicken Lover, @PopoMyers, @RebelFord81, & @Jenbirdee, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Congratulations to all the winners

Back
Top Bottom