Commercial Hatchery reviews. See Where to purchase your chicks!

@farm mom. You can click the first link to insert you review
smile.png

Just spent a lot of time scrolling down Sheet One of the Hatchery Review feature. Last entry was for Country Hatchery...nothing for a page 2, next page, just a Forward offering. Hit Forward and got a huge blank page of nothing. Wheee... I was looking for reviews for Ideal Hatchery. I have had a lousy past 24hrs so instead of beating my senior head against this particular techno wonder any more I am going to go and just ask for member opinions. Nite-nite, Q

I just checked the spreadsheet it is running perfectly fine. I'm not sure why you were unable to see the info there is only one page and it is in alphebetical order by hatchery name. All you have to do is look down the hatchery name and find the one you are looking for. i deal has quite a few entries.

I checked out the spreadsheet yesterday and had problems with the bottom slider showing up the first two times I brought it up. There was no way to look to the right at the rest of the columns. Then I redid the page a third time and it came up that time. I don't know if it was my computer or a problem on the other end, but just thought I'd mention it. Might be why quetsweyo didn't have a good time with it.

But I think it is a good spreadsheet, and I appreciate the time taken to make it up.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom