COMPLETED - Help Needed - Rank, Rate, Vote for the "best" Coop Pages

I got the same thing when I tried to go back for more. I tried searching for my email, just to see, but it said it wasn't saved, we didn't have to make an account/password the first time.

hu.gif
hu.gif
hu.gif

Ok got in and started reviewing. The first page went fine the second page had some duplicates Coops that I KNOW i reviewed before. The third page had more duplicates. So I am leaving alone so I dont skew the data. Dont know if its my end or if the data that I reviewed before didnt get processed.

I'm glad I got the chance to do a few yesterday! It was fun and it sure did open my eyes to the wide array of types of coop you can build! (and as someone who'll be building one in the future this was a perfect project!
big_smile.png

I think it would be great to see a rating based upon not only size and quality but on cost involved. There are many coops I have seen so far where it is obvious that the owners spent a big chunk of change on building materials...and man of them are absolutely gorgeous! But, there are some that were made from recycled/re-purposed materials and are darn nice too. It would be cool to see judging for different categories like (I don't know) 50% or more recycled materials, urban coops vs rural or farmland coops, cost involved (under $500, $500-$750 etc.)

Back
Top Bottom