Completely random question for the ladies on here...

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
Would you take your husband's last name if it was Booger? Would you give it to your kids? Just saw someone with that last name and thought to myself, "there is no way." Robin Booger
lau.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been married for over 2 years and still haven't changed my name. It's not that there's anything wrong with my husband's last name, I just haven't done it yet. So if the last name in question was "Booger," no way. Not happening. He could take my last name.

Hmmmm? I am a fanatic about my kids names going well with the last name. I would be in trouble. You know I would name my kid something like Ima Booger or something like that.

I have twins so , I guess one would be Ima Booger and the other Ura Booger. Sounds great to me..........
lau.gif

haha, no way! Hopefully the guy would be understanding, people can be awfully sensitive about their last names. "What do you mean you don't like the name Booger? What's wrong with it?!?" "Well, I hate to be the one to tell you this dear, but..."

But Debi Booger has such a nice ring to it.
lau.gif

I wonder if a man with that last name would ever consider taking his wife's last name, I mean, you know he can't like his own last name. And the thoughts of passing that on to offspring.
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom