Completely random question for the ladies on here...

Booger isn't even close to some of the worst. I paid medical claims for 10 years and you would be amazed at the mean and thoughtless names people hang on their children.

thousands of thoughtless parents every year double their sons names.

for example:

william williams
thomas thomas
harrison harrison

you get the picture

but by far the worst

Pisame Hymen - The address for this poor woman was in Ireland and I truly pray her name isn't phonetic. I don't know the proper pronunciation and i'm too scared to try

Robin'sBrood :

Quote:
gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif

If you have boy and girl twins it could be Hesa Booger and Shesa Booger.
lol.png

lau.gif
gig.gif

I'm rolling here. They are both girls, but one wants to be a boy, so I guess she could be Hesa Booger.

I worked at the hospital and everyone was in awwwww when we read the name of this new little baby.... spelled SH*THEAD..... thank goodness they told me it was pronounced like Sha'tad. But, what in the world are the kids going to do to this poor baby when he starts school...... I already feel sorry for him.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend who's husband took her last name when they married; changed from Greene to Maage...

There is a Chiropractor in a neighboring town who's name is Jerry A. Twit... in the same town are dentists with the names Payne and Krewl....

The is a girl at my kid's school with the last name of Bastar....

I like my married name, better than my maiden one.

People always ask about being related to Chris Farley (heck, I don't even know who he is/was) but I find that incredibly funny because DH's grandfather actually changed the name from Nichols to Farley to hide from the law (he eventually got caught anyway) so we're "really supposed to be" Nichols (er, my in-laws are) and not even truely related to any Farleys.
tongue.png

For someone named Booger school would probably be a nightmare, but among older folks calling someone a booger is usually a form of endearment for a naughty-but-adorable kid. My grandma also used to have a naughty dog named Booger after he ran off down the road with some of her underwear. I think adults might just get over it, but poor kids.

nope not a chance when it comes to booger.
gig.gif
my sister got married to a fish,lol. my kids call her one son guppy cause he's so little, her other is fish stick, can't remember my nieces. they all have names for my kid's too it's cute.

my neighber's last name is that w word, lol yeah they get teased in school just like their mom did when she went to school with us. we used to go to school with a family that had a boy named corderoy, and sisters satin and velvet and an april may showers too. my brother went to school with a eden staples too.
lau.gif
i'll never understand why parents do that to their kid's.

i took my husbands name when we got married...never faized me that now one could not pronouced it.......in quebec (where i was born) you are not allow to take your husband last name...

although i worked in a school the first year i was here and some of the names i came across where hidiuss....best i came across was jurney bird ****** great name but not for a boy

I guy I worked with decided that after 5 kids, it was time for the big V.

His wife made all the arrangements ... and the Doctor's name was .... drumroll ..... Dr. Snippet.

Back
Top Bottom