Composting Coop 'Bedding'

$3 test kit? It cost $15 in my state! I've got 3 boxes and forms, really should take your verbal prodding to heart and send off a sample this spring... that is if I ever do see bare ground again.
I got the test from Home Depot. If you want the official test go out and get a sample now, don't wait for the thaw...

Hosspak, you totally crack me up. My garden is under 3' of snow, and there's a blizzard howling around the corners of the house right now!
Are you're gonna let a little adversity get in your way??????
barnie.gif
I thought Obama had problems until I heard your story.

I had to wake up at 8:30 this morning, make coffee, then went out back. I had to turn around and go back inside to get my sunglasses just so I could see where I was going.
cool.png
I was afraid because I left my jacket inside because it was reaching 65 outside. Then I had to turn on the drip system to water all the plants in my garden....Then go on the daily egg hunt.... All before breakfast. I was worried that I might not have wanted to go back inside.....But good news!!!!!!! I made it..........
gig.gif

Obama didn't walk up hill both ways to school, through snow that was up to his hips. Hosspak, I take back all of the negative things I've thought about you picking on me because I live in the far North Country. You have truly enlightened me about all of the daily hardship you endure in your southern climate. 65 degrees at 8:30, how do you ever endure the hardship? You have my heart felt sympathies. We're dipping down to the negative digits for the next few nights. I'm talking farenheit here, not celcius!!!

Obama didn't walk up hill both ways to school, through snow that was up to his hips. Hosspak, I take back all of the negative things I've thought about you picking on me because I live in the far North Country. You have truly enlightened me about all of the daily hardship you endure in your southern climate. 65 degrees at 8:30, how do you ever endure the hardship? You have my heart felt sympathies. We're dipping down to the negative digits for the next few nights. I'm talking farenheit here, not celcius!!!

Back
Top Bottom