Concerned Duck mom

Yes they were not sexed and they are on the chick starter/grower I am learning on what to feed them as I go. What I do know is the little one is more at the food then they are and they do not push her/him away even though they are bigger
if you shop at tractor supply for their food look for an all flock raiser or starter, the all flock is more suited to ducks
and again make sure you are adding some brewers yeast to it as well to help their legs

i still think 1 girl 2 boys is the size thing

I agree i would get them on an all flock feed just to feel better. But i also imagine you have two boys and one girl.
My pekin ducklings a couple years ago were that obvious in size difference between the boys and girls as well .

Ok I found out that they are on a all flock feed. And in fact there was someone there that breeds and raises ducks and she told me that this happens sometimes that she also thinks that it's just that I have 1 female and 2 males...

Ok I found out that they are on a all flock feed. And in fact there was someone there that breeds and raises ducks and she told me that this happens sometimes that she also thinks that it's just that I have 1 female and 2 males...
you will want to look into either getting some more females or getting rid of one of the males
over breeding will happen and they could kill her
egg laying/breeding is usually 4-6 months old

Wanted to give a update about my baby's they are going to be 5 weeks old and the smallest one is getting her growth spert and getting big.

Yeah! We love pictures
1f609.png
!

Hi, did someone say 'pictures'?
Ha, I just read through this whole thread, and am so glad that you're little one is happy and well!

Back
Top Bottom