concerned for a friend personal safety & $ **update pg 17**

It's not surprising that he isn't going to make her book signing, I hope everything will turn out alright and your friend won't be hurt. I'll be praying for you and her, and for this man who obviously is a jerk.

Quote:
She was still talking non stop about him until a week ago

And the story goes like this: he is opening a new spa in miami beach and well the grand opening is this weekend ...funny eh you think that he would have told her months ago that this was in thw works but apparently he has so much pull he's been able to get all the permits and hire contractors and do everything and can open in 1 month....highly doubtful but she's buying it. I think to save face but what ever the main part was she was not sunk for much money (couple hundred) and her personal safety is getting better...

He started claming up when she had legal papers sent or was going to have themsent and he kept giving her all kinds of stories that he's in PA this week so no one will get them @ his FL address.. And he had to fly somewhere else he will just sign them then he's here in Toronto for the opening.

I talked her into having a formal contract drawn up about rights to the title and. Usage of the title.. Money issues..

Shouldn't be to hard to find the new spa opening if there really is one. I can't believe your friend hasn't checked out some of his stories by now.
I also can't believe someone on here hasn't contacted the real doctor and told him about this con man.
I feel very bad for your friend that she is either so gullable (sp) or so lonely that she would be accepting this kind of relationship.
Hopefully he will be running out of excuses for being a no show and move on to someone else. And hopefully that someone will blow him out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom