Concrete duck pond construction

And these are the swans I want to get and place with the ducks if it is possible. I do think I have enough space

Last edited:
And could you maybe show a picture of your set up if you have one
I have Muscovy ducks and 2 geese Embden and Toulouse my set up is a very large piece of property with their houses inside of this, no pond just a large kiddy pool I keep My Muscovy's from flying by clipping one wing my drakes are too heavy to fly,If you want to see some nice set ups for the type of ducks your getting you should go here https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/46/ornamental-fowl-swans-etc
Also I know destinduck would give you info on how he is set up for his ornamental ducks and you'll get to talk to others who have nesting for these ducks too, I still hope you'll post in the reg ole duck thread though your finished pond and your ducks when you get them on it. all the best in your project.

I already looked at most of them before I had to work with a smal pond 2 by 2 pond for a few years so now I am building this one and it can't find the thread you on about could you post a link of it. Thanks for your help so far

The red breasted gees only cost 250 euros over here. Also I have a budget of 7000 euros for pond and other things. He pond will only cost 3000 because most the work I did. Yes and I am explained breeder I have about 30 spied iets of chikens wich are worth per pair 30 euros or up. I have been breeding duck for some time know but those were only my manderins and versicolor. And the netting to cover my aiverry cost me 900 euros and will cost and other 800 to instal.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom