Congrats!! 7 Million Posts On BYC!

This is such a wonderful website.

I don't sleep regular sometimes and can always find new post to read anytime of day or night.

I always learn something new here from all the fine members i have met here. and even had some help me threw a tring time recently.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful place to share and learn with folks all over the world.
thumbsup.gif

yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif

And thanks for a great forum! It is the first place we go to when we need help with our girls or just to see what's going on in the wonderful world of chickens - congratulations BYC! :)

A big HELLO to all BYC members.

This is new to me and gosh after checking some of the options I do not think I will be adding my page. It sure looks interesting tho.

I live in Florida, have one DARLING husband, 21 chickens of which two are rooster. I am not new at chicken raising but it has been a few years since I have had any.

I know for sure I will be a frequent visitor, no doubt need a lot of advise.

Thanks you BYC for having such a chance of being in a comunnity of such great folks.

forestbranch.

This forum is so wonderful. I haved learned so much. And I never feel like I will be made fun of if I ask questions... Everyone is so helpful and nice.

Back
Top Bottom