Congrats!! 7 Million Posts On BYC!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Nifty-Chicken, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Great job everybody!! In less than 5 years you've made 7 Million posts made to our wonderful community! [​IMG]

We measure and track posts because it is one of the metrics that show the health of a community, and out community just had a checkup and we're doing really well!

We add about 7,500 posts per day. Think about that for a bit... that's over 5 posts every minute of every day, 24/7!!

[​IMG]

Not all of the conversations on BYC are about raising chickens, but that's actually a good thing! We want people to become friends and feel comfortable sharing other aspects of their lives with one another. This only strengthens us as a community and allows us to work together to do amazing things!

So, keep up the great work! Go make some new friends, welcome new members , answer a few unanswered topics , and get some of those lurkers to join up ! Let's see how soon we can get to 8 million posts!!

[​IMG]

2. Silkiesandco

Silkiesandco Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2011
    Canada eh?
    Yay! [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG]

4. babigyrl22

babigyrl22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Caledonia
    sweeeet!!!!! [​IMG]

5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

[​IMG]

6. TinyChickenLady

TinyChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. OvertheHenHouse

OvertheHenHouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    San Diego
    Nice! And thanks for keeping this site going as well as you do, Rob and mods. I just recently discovered BYC and am so impressed with the amount of information that's here (killer search function!) and how friendly and knowledgeable everyone is. Making new friends daily - super happy to be here!

8. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] yay!!!!!

9. The Red Rooster

The Red Rooster Poultry Observer

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] WOOOOOOT!!!! [​IMG]

10. justmeinflorida

justmeinflorida Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2011
    Zephyrhills, Florida
    Quote:X2...this is wonderful and knowledgeable community. So glad I found you guys, this newb is learning alot [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by