Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Great job everybody!! In less than 5 years you've made 7 Million posts made to our wonderful community!
thumbsup.gif

We measure and track posts because it is one of the metrics that show the health of a community, and out community just had a checkup and we're doing really well!

We add about 7,500 posts per day. Think about that for a bit... that's over 5 posts every minute of every day, 24/7!!

th.gif

Not all of the conversations on BYC are about raising chickens, but that's actually a good thing! We want people to become friends and feel comfortable sharing other aspects of their lives with one another. This only strengthens us as a community and allows us to work together to do amazing things!

So, keep up the great work! Go make some new friends, welcome new members , answer a few unanswered topics , and get some of those lurkers to join up ! Let's see how soon we can get to 8 million posts!!

thumbsup.gif

Nice! And thanks for keeping this site going as well as you do, Rob and mods. I just recently discovered BYC and am so impressed with the amount of information that's here (killer search function!) and how friendly and knowledgeable everyone is. Making new friends daily - super happy to be here!

Back
Top Bottom