Congrats PeepsCA

melroseladi

Songster
8 Years
Mar 17, 2011
Melrose, Florida
For being a BYC Educator. You have helped so many of us on here to better understand and better take care of these silly little creatures. I know personally I would have pulled all my hair out by now, or given up on these silly birds if it hadn't been for the guidance and information you have shared with me and so many others.

Thank you for all of your help.

Congrats Peeps! I know you have helped me very much with all the color stuff.
Thank you Peeps!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS. You of all the people I have talked to on here deserve it. I know you have educated me beyond belief. I would never had been able to train my guinea's without you. I think you from the bottom of my heard.
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

Awwwww Thanks you guys!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I'm always glad to help people with these crazy quirky birds if I can (I never expected that I'd get an award for it tho, lol).

I agree with everyone else. Even those of us who've had guineas a while can learn from you and you're always nice about it.

Thanks cracking up, that means a lot to see you say that
hugs.gif

I didn't have much help when I first started with Guineas, and it was very frustrating, so I can relate really well with people that are about to send their Guineas to freezer camp, lol. Along the way I met some very helpful/knowledgeable people, and I've tried (and still try) to absorb as much info about Guineas as I can.
Now I'm just paying it forward, helping others with what I've learned and experienced, if I can. I am still learning as I go, because if there is one thing I have definitely learned, it's that keeping/breeding Guineas is most definitely a learning process!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom