Congratulations Kiki for 100,000 Posts!!!!

Pics
Nope. It 110% really happened. Swear to God. I just put my music back on and clutched the Bible tighter and fell back asleep lmfao
That sounds terrifying.
I think that I'd feel safer with a Bible, too... and for the unreligious people who mightn't think that the book is anything special, remember also that Bibles are also really thick books -- excellent for bludgeoning ghosties.

That sounds terrifying.
I think that I'd feel safer with a Bible, too... and for the unreligious people who mightn't think that the book is anything special, remember also that Bibles are also really thick books -- excellent for bludgeoning ghosties.
It was lmfao I was like “HOLY 💩 WTF!?” Cause I had JUST put them on there!! And it was only the religious song 😂🤣 but I am sure it wasn’t a ghost lol there must be another explanation besides ghostie didn’t like me trying to get rid of it 😂🤣

I don’t think ghosts can be bludgeoned though ??? Wouldn’t it go through them!? 😜

I legit made my mom give me her cross necklace too and of course put the music on 😂🤣 I wasn’t taking any chances!!!

Back
Top Bottom