Connecticut!

I just found out that Ridgefield has a Backyard Chicken Meetup group. Who knew!? I joined because the one that meets in Stamford is never very convenient.
D.gif

How did you find out about this? Are there other meetup groups in the state?

I stumbled on it while cruising the internet a couple of years ago, but the Ridgefield one I just heard about it from a friend. BYC is a great resource for information, but it's nice to actually MEET people IRL now and again. Frankly, I didn't think there were that many chicken people in Ridgefield.

Anyone got any fertile eggs for sale? I just got my hova incubator and would like to try it out looking for 6-12 eggs. some place kind of local (10-15 miles) from Watertown CT

thanks
Mike

I joined but there is little to no activity on the site.

Gonna look on Ebay tonight. I figured to spend the cash and get the eggs locally but it seems there is no one around me. Stamford is over 1.5 hours from me and with the price of gas it is cheaper to pay the shipping.

So I have a question. Do anyone else raise other animals other then Chickens? I now have 4 rabbits, 6 Bob White Quail. My order for 6 Bronz turkeys is placed.

I plan on Raising Rabbits for both meat and for sale as pets.

Back
Top Bottom