Connecticut!

Check craigslist, I found myself a quality used Sportsman for a reasonable price and got some good advice to boot! I also got a R-com mini and a R-com 20 to add to my Little Giant incubator. Also eBay is good if you know your prices, you don't want to overpay. I thought about making my own incubators, but the hubby thought it would be too much of a "project",
roll.png

Check craigslist, I found myself a quality used Sportsman for a reasonable price and got some good advice to boot! I also got a R-com mini and a R-com 20 to add to my Little Giant incubator. Also eBay is good if you know your prices, you don't want to overpay. I thought about making my own incubators, but the hubby thought it would be too much of a "project",
roll.png

Thank you. I have been patrolling craigslist frequently. Haven't really looking into eBay too much.
I also was worried that building my own would be a project... and more frustration that I want to undertake willingly.

Actually it's not that hard I have a cheap styrofoam one from wallmart I made a cabinet one and now working on a coolerbater, the funny thing is the cheapest one works the best had a 100% hatch the first time.

Last edited:
Thank you. I have been patrolling craigslist frequently. Haven't really looking into eBay too much.
I also was worried that building my own would be a project... and more frustration that I want to undertake willingly.
Well, good luck to you in your quest. I've heard they are not that hard to make, but with my hubby any project I give him ends up in an excuse to buy more tools(not that he doesn't have plenty). So it always costs me more.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom