Connecticut!

Hey you guys are near me I'm in simsbury and go to barkhampsted TSC all the time I was there earlier today actually, and they just got in ducks kaki kamble no chicks yet and nab58 be careful petals and paws are very high priced I used to go there but they make you very uncomfortable when you walk in they stare at you the whole time it's just weird I don't want to be bothered when I go into a store to look at stufff.Pm me next time you go to tsc depending on what breed your looking for maybe ill split an order with you.

I wish that TSC had some interesting breeds of chicks. I called mine and the local feed store and they will have the regular dual purpose ones. Guess I'll be hatching out eggs this year (besides the surprise box from Cackle I'll be getting late March).

Last edited:
Hey you guys are near me I'm in simsbury and go to barkhampsted TSC all the time I was there earlier today actually, and they just got in ducks kaki kamble no chicks yet and nab58 be careful petals and paws are very high priced I used to go there but they make you very uncomfortable when you walk in they stare at you the whole time it's just weird I don't want to be bothered when I go into a store to look at stufff.Pm me next time you go to tsc depending on what breed your looking for maybe ill split an order with you.

Will do! My husband works near TSC so I'll have him scope out their chick selection whenever he's in the area.
Yeah, petals and Paws is a strange place. I don't let them bother me...we're the customers and they need OUR business!

Interesting that you guys say that about Petals and Paws. I pass by there sometimes, never actually been inside, but I recently read a Yelp review that their attitude could use some adjusting.

My girl laid her 1st egg yesterday, so happy for her!
celebrate.gif

She's been squatting for me for days and as soon as her wattles dropped -bam!

Hey everyone, If there were to be a ChickenStock event at a nursery in South Salem NY (right on the CT border) would people be interested in it? We are trying to decide whether to do it.
celebrate.gif
We would try and get a speaker and sponsors and there could be selling and swapping and maybe a raffle and the whole thing. what are your thoughts?

Hey everyone, If there were to be a ChickenStock event at a nursery in South Salem NY (right on the CT border) would people be interested in it? We are trying to decide whether to do it.
celebrate.gif
We would try and get a speaker and sponsors and there could be selling and swapping and maybe a raffle and the whole thing. what are your thoughts?

Sadly that would be a bit too far for me to travel (I'm in the Northeastern corner of the state).

Back
Top Bottom