Connecticut!

Hi everyone! I am thinking eggs are coming soon from my late march early april girls. The barred rocks are dropping waddles and poppin combs and really turning red. And now they are squawking like mad! All the time, yesterday, today already. Oh man, I might as well have a rooster!
Hope all is well in CT.
Kristen

Hi everyone! I am thinking eggs are coming soon from my late march early april girls. The barred rocks are dropping waddles and poppin combs and really turning red. And now they are squawking like mad! All the time, yesterday, today already. Oh man, I might as well have a rooster!
Hope all is well in CT.
Kristen

Wait til you hear them after they lay an egg... omg
D.gif

Hello. Anybody here from New Britain? I dont think chickens are legal in my town but im hopeing somebody here has the facts (cause im reading and hearing mixed information..)
Im Cory by the way.
Cheers-

Hi corey annette here
My boyfriends father lives there i will check
Im in woodbridge nice to meet you
What type of chickens are you interested in?

Hope all is well in CT.
Kristen

I think we are getting an egg soon too!!! Our Gold Sex link is acting weird- very noisy, staying separate at night. And noisy! And her comb is red. We are so excited, we keep checking the coop- about 12 times a day.
jumpy.gif

And our Barred Rock is getting wattles and her comb is red too!!

I have a Barred Rock that seems to be getting ready to start laying. Her comb and wattle are big and bright red, she's waddling a little, talking all the time, she's got a really fuzzy butt too. The other pullets don't seem to be as far along as she is. I just can't wait for the eggs to begin. So Excited!!

Hi, I am in Wallingford and new to chickens. I am enjoying my girls. They are so much fun to watch scurry around the yard looking for bugs. My dog doens't know what to make of them. She just lays in her favorite spot and watches them.
Loving my hens.
Mena

Back
Top Bottom