Connecticut!

I have been told by many people that she is a female. She looks exactly like the bird in your picture (grey one). Like I said before we know it's cumbersome to catch her, which is why weaver offering to pay someone to give her a good home. If you are interested, please Try!

Our bird slept on the roof last night afraid of the neighborhood animals and cried a lot. It broke my heart!

Lynn

Hi everyone! I am looking for a home for our little Guinea Hen. She has decided to live in our condo parking lot, specifically in love with my car rims because she sees her reflection in the chrome. We live in Windsor, CT.

While I would be happy to see my friend every day, I am terrified over the cold weather. Does anyone have a farm that could take our buddy? While we never invited our friend to move in, we care, and would pay the costs of moving the bird.

This bird is smart though and they tried once with a silly net. Obviously, that did not work. It would take one of those larger cages with food inside that shuts behind her type thing. Again, we will pay. I just can't bear to come out and find the bird frozen to death.

If anyone has any other ideas, I am all ears too! It's going to get cold very soon!

Lynn

Hi everyone for the last two nights in a row I have had my heart broken. A beautiful duck that I hatched has been taken by a raccoon and the night after my black polish with white crest has been taken. I have tried so hard to prevent anything like this from happening but the **** thing somehow got in and took them. So what I am asking is if anyone would be willing to help me humanly catch it and relocate it? I live in Wilton CT. I would also greatly appreciate if anyone can direct me in the right direction to get another Polish chicken as it was my families favorite. Thanks very much for any help I can get.

On Saturday early in the morning, my White Leghorn, Lime was killed by some sort of predator. :(
My other hen, Spice ran away during the attack and was nowhere to be found, but luckily she came back when it started getting dark.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom