Connecticut!

I figured you would be busy with chickens but thought I would ask just in case. So, when are you planning to get your chickens? Spring? What kind do you want?
Yes, late spring/early summer! We are going to get 6 pullets. I would LOVE to have ducks. We just got back from Rangeley, Maine. Stayed on the lake and omgosh! I was greeted every morning and evening by the lake local ducks. Now I want some!

There is always the fear of it coming over to the East so I think they are just being very cautious. There's a FB site Connecticut Poultry swap and chat. Are you currently looking for chicks? I have some for sale
I am not entirely certain if I am or not, but I would be interested... what breeds are available?

Harwington Fair is going on this weekend. Pretty low key when I was there this morning. They have some chickens rabbits cattle and other animals of display along with food and vendors. Something to do if you are bored and can brave the cold weather.

Hey there neighbors, I'm having a hard time finding some young hens to accompany my one and only 3 week old braham. If anyone knows of anyone selling any chicks (hens preferred) that would be great! I'm in the Danbury area.

Back
Top Bottom