Connecticut!

Pics
Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats! my girls are almost 30 weeks old and no eggs yet. I cant wait.

Where in western CT are you. We might be neighbors.

Bethel
smile.png

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Congrats! my girls are almost 30 weeks old and no eggs yet. I cant wait.

Where in western CT are you. We might be neighbors.

Bethel
smile.png

Hi neighbor. I love Bethel. We go to the Sycamore drive in all the time. I'm also a Western transplant. we came from CA (and went to ASU a long time ago).

Hi! I ordered eggs for my broody and she has decided she isn't broody anymore!! So upsetting! I was wondering if anyone close by Dayville, CT would want to try to hatch them for me....otherwise I really have no use for them.
sad.png

Quote:
UGH! Darn broodies! Mine did the exact same thing to me this week!
Lucky girl that I am, hubby ran out right quick and picked me up a little LG incubator at the local feed store ($50) so they wouldn't be wasted!
Partridge Silkies going in tomorrow.
This is my 1st try so I can't promise anything, but what'd you get???
~Terry

Quote:
Lucky girl that I am, hubby ran out right quick and picked me up a little LG incubator at the local feed store ($50) so they wouldn't be wasted!
~Terry

Hi Terry,

I just went and bought an incubator too! I'm putting in my Red Silkies tomorrow! This is my 1st time too!! Let's keep eachother updated.
smile.png

Quote:
~Terry

Hi Terry,

I just went and bought an incubator too! I'm putting in my Red Silkies tomorrow! This is my 1st time too!! Let's keep eachother updated.
smile.png

Absolutely! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Quote:
Hi Terry,

smile.png

Absolutely! Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I will for you too! I'm trying to regulate the temp now. It is making me a bit crazy!
lol.png

what do you CTers do with your chickens when the temps fall to 10 degrees or below (if you do anything that is)

?

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom