Connecticut!

Pics
Quote:
I cover the sides of the coop with plastic to elimininate the wind. I also make a wind wall out of garden fencing. 2 rows of fencing filled in with all the leaves and pine needles from the back yard. The wall is "u" shaped facing the coop. When cleaning the coop in the winter I just add the poo to the wind wall. At the end of April I take the fencing out and let the girls break down the wind wall themselves. It takes them a couple of weeks to do it and the get to harvest all the newborn bugs and worms as they go.

Hi CT'rs, ****************SOLD******************** to a really nice couple next town over
smile.png

I recently bought this little Araucana Bantie boy and need to sell him. He needs to go to a home that he will be the only Rooster. If anyone is interested would you let me know?

61583_rooster_dob_6210.jpg

He recently beat the you know what out of my sweet white cochin bantie Juvie roo boy!! My cochin boy wasn't doing anything except showing his white bantie cochin pullet a place to nibble on weeds and WAM..and out of nowhere the Araucana beat em up!! Up till now he's been out with my other Araucana Lav Roo and no problems at all between them but, he's just picking on the little rollie pollie cochin boy
hit.gif

Thanks,
Beth

Last edited:
Beth G. that is a really nice looking rooster. I wish I could have roosters where I live. I am new to the BYC forum and saw this connecticut post. Lots of people from Connecticut have chickens alot more than I thought.

Quote:
Hi do you mean for eating or hatching?

My eating eggs are $4.00 per dozen and my Hatching eggs are anywhere from 12.00 to 38.00 depending on the breed. I think where you live makes a difference in what you can charge. I sell my at various farm markets and other there charge $4.50 TO $6.00 a dozen.

Back
Top Bottom